Solutions for Black America
Click link to register. ($41 registration)
March 12, 2016
9 am - 12 pm
Hilton Garden Inn
18335 LaGrange Road 60487
The Black/African American Community is facing some of the most challenging days. This seminar is designed to provide church leaders, Black organizations, and community groups with practical solutions. You will be provided clear strategies for approaching and resolving issues within the community. A question and answer session will be integrated into the seminar.
Dr. Taylor brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to this seminar, serving as the Chief Psychologist within one of Indiana's state prisons, his active involvement in community action programs that provide hundreds of Black/African Americans with jobs and careers, as well as authoring two books on the subject of Psychological well being of Black America.
Participants attending this seminar will be able to:
1. Church leaders and members will be able to organize and implement effective strategies to improve morale and well-being of the Black Community.
2. Incorporate foundational principles to ameliorate the current status of Black America.
3. Design methods to work productively with other organizations.
4. Recognize the significance of Fraternities and Sororities, including Prince Hall Masons and Eastern Stars, and their role within Black America.
5. Analyze and understand the function and importance of the NAACP and the Urban League.
6. Generate honor and respect within the Black Community.
7. Evaluate the condition of the Black Community and develop proven programs based upon effective methods.